Call For Human Rights Articles
We have extended our deadline and you can submit a human rights article until the end of July 2019.
· New Submission Deadline: 31st of July 2019
· Hurry up and submit your articles!
#Write4Rights and help us raise human rights awareness!
We call everyone with relevant experience or a keen interest on human rights to write for our next CITIZENS VOICES: human rights e-magazine No. 14!
· We particularly welcome volunteers, activists, academics, students, groups, NGOs, academic institutions and concerned citizens to share their expertise, views, thoughts and experiences with us!
· Write about a human rights issue that you want to raise awareness about, promote a citizens cause, a petition, or file a complaint. CITIZENS VOICES, is a platform for all citizens to use, and advocate for citizens rights.
· Authors are free to choose their topic - Write about any human rights and citizens rights issue you would like to discuss, address or raise awareness about.
· Articles should be between 500-1500 words.
· All submissions must be original, and exclusive to Citizens Rights Watch (CRW).
· We will not consider articles that have already been published (in print or online).
· Articles may be submitted in Word Format directly to the CRW Content Editor, Athanasia Zagorianou (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 31st of July 2019.
· Please include your full name, email address, the title of your article and a short bio (max. 50 words) at the top of the first page.
· CRW also accepts letters for publication, including citizens’ complaints! Letters/complaints should preferably be between 120-200 words.
Remember you are free to choose your topic!
Please feel free to contact us if you need help!
· We invite submissions for our CITIZENS VOICES e-magazine. Read online or download a PDF of our latest CITIZENS VOICES HERE: http://www.citizensrw.org/index.php/guest/pdfviewer/24